-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62lancer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1961 DODGE LANCER WAGON-SLANT SIX-PUSHBUTTON AUTO--POWER STEERING--CAR ALL THERE--RAN WHEN PARKED--12 YEARS AGO--NEEDS TLC--LOTS OF EXTRA PARTS--FRONT FENDERS--DOORS--SMALLS--VERY UNIQUE--LOW PRODUCTION ONLY MADE 61 AND 62. FIRST $850 OR REASONABLE OFFER--CAN HAUL FOR XTRA $$($250 WITHIN 550 MILES) LESS IF CLOSER. HATE TO SEND THIS TO THE CRUSHER--HAVE CLEAN TITLE BOB AT 208-571-3480 BOISE, IDAHO TRADES CONSIDERED WHO EVER ENDS UP WITH THIS WILL HAVE THE ONLY ONE AROUND!! 1961 VALIANT PARTS CAR AVAILABLE FOR $250!

AB 61 val wag.JPG

AB 61 lan wag 6.JPG

AB 61 val wag 4.JPG

AB 61 val wag 1.JPG

AB 61 val wag 2.JPG

AB 61 val wag 3.JPG

AB 61 val pts 1.JPG

Are you dead set on selling the whole car? My 60V200 Valiant wagon would really, really like that pair of rear cargo window wind deflectors. And they would go well with it's original dove-gray silver paint. It also needs a few other parts, if you're willing to consider selling some parts off it. levortalex@gmail.com. Thanks.

I may consider the whole car if you still have it.it is exactly what I've been looking for. I'll just have to figure out how to get it here! (Southern California)

I will bring it to Sacramento or Fresno--and meet you halfway if that will work for you for250$----I would like to sell some other parts down there to help with expense-----anyone need 61 Valiant Parts(white 4 door)?????? I am parting one out.-----Doors---seats---trunk lid---hood--drive train--quarters---smalls--no windsheild or front fenders---let me know.

I sold my 62 Lancer wagon a couple years ago in Tucson, AZ and miss it! Whereabouts in SoCal are you located? I get there quite frequently. I still have a 61 Lancer 2-door sedan that I am gonna fix up someday...

I also have a 61 Lancer 770 2dr HDTP that I am going to sell, no title but a straight body and good glass--3 on the floor car. I have to many someday projects, gonna get rid of a few and concentrate on a couple of the better ones.

If I am not able to sell the whole thing, I may part it out.

Depending on where you're at, you haven't disclosed that yet, I might be interested in it, too.
I'm beating around in the SoCal area at the moment, but that can change in a moment for the right deal.

Mark.

I am in Boise, Idaho, have a couple of people interested in the lancer, but no money yet. I can haul it for gas money. Don't really want to do more than 600 miles but I am flexible on that.

I could do that-----$250 extra. I do have extra parts for the lancer.

I have a 61 V-200 4 door sedan--no front clip but does have a hood. Running motor and pushbutton trans. Have a title for it also.$250 plus haul fee if you want me to haul it.

62 Valiant wagon--complete car with a title--sorry, didn't read the whole thing.

1961 DODGE LANCER WAGON-SLANT SIX-PUSHBUTTON AUTO--POWER STEERING--CAR ALL THERE--RAN WHEN PARKED--12 YEARS AGO--NEEDS TLC--LOTS OF EXTRA PARTS--FRONT FENDERS--DOORS--SMALLS--VERY UNIQUE--LOW PRODUCTION ONLY MADE 61 AND 62. FIRST $850 OR REASONABLE OFFER--CAN HAUL FOR XTRA $$($250 WITHIN 550 MILES) LESS IF CLOSER. HATE TO SEND THIS TO THE CRUSHER--HAVE CLEAN TITLE BOB AT 208-571-3480 BOISE, IDAHO TRADES CONSIDERED WHO EVER ENDS UP WITH THIS WILL HAVE THE ONLY ONE AROUND!! 1961 VALIANT PARTS CAR AVAILABLE FOR $250!
Gday I am looking for a 1961 2 door V200 and a lancer as well if you know of in restorable and drivable condition.
With Thanks
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back