1962 accessories

-

christine

Reaction score
hi, new to the forum and my first post,i am the owner of a 62 s series valiant in oz, similar to the 62 plymouth v 200 in the states,i am trying to source the stainless trim [ 3 pieces per door] that goes around the top of the 4 doors and the front and rear bumper overriders that were available as accessories from dealers when the cars were purchased new, my question is if anybody is aware of suppliers that i am able to contact who may still have some of these n.o.s. items available, thankyou for your time and help regards Christine

Welcome to FABO Christine.
You will find these blokes very helpful. In fact if anyone knows the answer to your question it is sure to be someone on here.
Good luck with your search
Gary

you'll have to watch for parts cars-- & re-chrome them, I do not think anyone has a stash of these nos.The same goes for the trim,that will have to be from a parts car,.
Check Ebay-- stuff comes up for these cars & on this site a member will have one for parts. Just not a lot of these cars left. welcome & how about some pictures. Lawrence

-
Back