-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlander

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I sold my '66 Dart GT some years ago to finance the purchase and restoration of a '62 C-10 p/u. Got the itch for another mopar so up for trade/sale it goes:

I'm wanting to sell my '62 C-10 p/u. This truck is in very nice shape, was disassembled, sanded, sealed, and painted single stage Neptune Green. New bed wood, front fenders new, new end cap on left side of bed. Only skim filler is on left rear side of bed in front of taillight, all other metal is solid. Lights, signals, heater work, radio delete. Windows roll up and down. New window fuzies and channel. Fuel gauge and speedo aren't operational. Crack in windshield but all other glass good. Front torsion bars cranked down and Jeep springs in the rear to lower it. Still running the 235 and was a 3-speed but now has a 5-speed T5 transmission, will now run at highway speed. I did that upgrade 2 years ago, best money spent. Column shifter, 3 speed transmission, clutch disc, and stock springs go with the truck. Williams Headers and dual exhaust, has a nice rap to it. Engine has about 90k on it. This is no oil burner. Located in SE Kansas. Asking $9000.

Just looking for something different. Open to trades for '63-'72 Mopar.

Here is the LINK to the cl add for photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back