1962 Dodge Dart

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Hello , recently purchased 2 door 1962 Dart and have a 505 RB engine to install and was wondering is there a off the shelf oil pan for my build I will also be running stock frontend assembly . I would like to run some large tube headers also maybe someone can give me my options etc I have Edel ( Victor Heads ) .

Milodon 31010 should do it.

get ready for some tight working conditions w/ those heads! I`ve got the cnc`d victor knock off on my 68 barracuda, and it`s probably got a little bigger engine bay than an older a body, some things are going to be a *****!! jfyi-----bob

1962 Dart = B-body
I have TTI headers on my 63 and they fit well.
Steve

Hello , recently purchased 2 door 1962 Dart and have a 505 RB engine to install and was wondering is there a off the shelf oil pan for my build I will also be running stock frontend assembly . I would like to run some large tube headers also maybe someone can give me my options etc I have Edel ( Victor Heads ) .

Please post some photos. 62 Darts and Polaras, and 63 Polaras are some of my favorite B-bodies. I was just telling my best friend the other day that I want to build a 62 Dart after I finish the Barracuda, like that will ever happen.

That should be a fun ride with a 505.

-
Back