chucksrodgarage

old school rodder
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale

1962 dodge lancer gt. With alum. Engine 55k miles

I am listing my 62 lancer gt aluminum engine car.
This car is a true survivor. Although I live in Wisconsin, I am told that the car came here in approx. 1970 from the west. Was then owned by an elderly man until his death, about 8 years ago, and was only driven on nice days. It was then purchased from the estate by another car collector, and some restoration was started on it. The aluminum engine and the trans were rebuilt. The trans is a 904 pushbutton. Have documentation on engine, and the interior was redone , and turned out beautiful.
A 4bbl offenhauser intake and edelbrock 500 cfm carb were added along with dutra dual exhaust. Since this work, at this time, the car has only been driven 800 miles.
The car is rust free, and it has a repaint on it that was apparently done about 15 years ago..
Although the paint job is somewhat short of professional, it presents real well. I would call it about a 10 footer on the paint. The bumpers are a little dull. The tires are also new with about 800 miles on them.
I have gone through the car from bumper to bumper, and checked and repaired anything that needed attention. Everything on this car works and is functional, right down to the original am radio. As near as I can tell, this car is all original with the exception of the intake system and dual exhaust. I have the original components for that also..
The car runs and drives excellent, and appears to need nothing.
As a hot rodder at heart, I have decided to let this one go before I get stupid and put a hemi or wedge in it, and a 4-speed. This car deserves to stay as original as it is
The car is polar white, and vermillion red , and the interior is red.
Any and ll inspections are welcome and recommended aas this car has nothing to hide
as you know, this is a very rare car, and finding one in this condition would be extremely hard. i will be glad to answer any questions, or send more photos. they won't let me put my email in here, so you will have to pm me if interested.
here is the link to a short video.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLSkQqtwes"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLSkQqtwes[/ame]

Attachments

• lancer for sale 005.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 356
  • lancer for sale 016.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 368
  • lancer for sale 012.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 459
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back