Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
It has been in my stable for probably 10 years. Always a project that got worked on ever so often. Other Mopars got work first it seems. All rust repaired and epoxy primed and paintd with PPG single stage a few years ago. I call it driver quality. I redid all the brake with new lines, hoses, MC and drums and cylinders a few year ago. The 225 is OUT and with a new clutch. Original radiator has been recored. New Smittybilt A100 style seats but comes with the oem front bench. All glass is good and trim all there. Comes with 2 extra 225s and manu

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG
al 3 speed trans. New gas tank and sender. Probably everything there to finish. Good title.

Yea I have always liked these odd cars. Too bad hey are so scarce and not on everyones radar! ALL I need is the ONE guy that wants..........

IMG_0324.JPG

Yea it sits outside and it is DIRTY in the pics!!!

Great package for the slant lover. Comes with 3 225s and 3 3 speed manual trans (one is a A230) at NO extra charge! Plenty of other new and used small parts. Lots of parts!

My old knees need replaced and I have 2 other projects I intend to finish good Lord willing and if the creek dose not rise t

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG
oo high (or any nearby hurricanes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back