1962 Lancer Gas Tank Needed

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Anyone know a source for a gas tank for a 62 Lancer? Oh yea, it's a WAGON! Looks to have same spare tire well as a 63 dart and the filler neck is on the drivers side. Anyone know why a 63 dart tank would not work? Thanks for any leads or ideas.

I am in Tidewater VA, Hampton Roads. Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach.

I sent an email today, no reply yet. I just haven't found anyone yet to tell the difference from a 63-66 and my 62. I have a 61 wagon also and that is totally different so I see that not fitting. It has a square spare tire well and it fills from the passenger side. But the 62 looks just like what I am used to seeing under a narrow body. Someone took the tank and sending unit. They left the filler tube.

Anyone know a source for a gas tank for a 62 Lancer? Oh yea, it's a WAGON! Looks to have same spare tire well as a 63 dart and the filler neck is on the drivers side. Anyone know why a 63 dart tank would not work? Thanks for any leads or ideas.

Not sure if Doc has anymore or a contact for another tank, but try www.Dr.Mopar.com

I just bought a really nice condition gas tank and is correct for my '62 Lancer GT. ~ Bea

-
Back