-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62v200

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
30 over 318, 904 trans,Edelbrock 600 cfm 4 bbl, Edelbrock Performer manifold, Spitfire headers,Electric water & fuel pumps, Be-Cool Radiator,MSD-6 ignition, New 9"x27"x15" M&H slicks w/five passes, 8&3/4 Suregrip,741 case, 3.91 gears,driveshaft loop, all outside lights work, all original glass in place, interior has been stripped for race, all factory gauges replaced with Tach, oil psi, water temp, volts, etc., has B&M Z-gate shifter, fire extinguisher, really cool retro-racer A body, no title, but can get one made as a self assembled. Located in Massillon, Ohio. $7000.00 with trailer, (negotiable) Contact me through this site or call my cell# 330-268-4730. 9am to 9pm EST. Thanks.

62Valiant_0001.jpg

I can get' em. It's a stock S6 Kframe with solid fabbed small block mounts. Car had a 413 in it when I first got it, now has 323 small block, (318+30)I'll try to get the pics posted in the next few days.

I dropped the price to $6800.00 with the trailer. Can't go much lower before I start losing money.

Really early A- bodies are the only way to go! Last of the Virgil Exner stuff, rarely appreciated - always underestimated. Yours is cool too. If anyone else is interested $6500.00 is as low as I can go for the car, with the trailer, an extra 904, a 489 case, and whatever else I have in storage. I've never seen another in NE Ohio. It's a solid car, turnkey and ready to go racing. Any takers? lets talk. My story is too long to post.

I'll do $6000.00 without the trailer -but no lower. I'm tellin ya this is a solid car. Ive got timeslips and reciepts to go with it too. IF you are interested - Private Message me and we'll talk further.

Might be taking it to Norwalk Chrysler Classic - any offers? #330-268-4730.

Norwalk,Ohio....If you follow Classic events you'd see they have 3 in Ohio, Columbus, Cincinatti, Norwalk. The closest they get to the east coast is Pittsburgh.

Going to the Norwalk, (Ohio) Chrysler Classic tomarrow, if it doesn't sell there I'll negotiate a new price. I hate to see her go but I hate to see her sit and not do anything too.

It didn't sell at the Chrysler Classic...any offers??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back