-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aball

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the rear quarter panel section from a 1963 Dodge Dart Wagon or Valiant Wagon. Drivers and passengers side. Ideally including the wheel well section.

DartQuarterPanel.jpg

The good news:
4 door quarters can be made to work. MUCH easier to find.
The bad news:
The rear wheel wells are a different shape, but since you need both you can get away with it.
A member, I believe it was @valiantwagonguy , did it. Maybe he will chime in and shed some light on it
in case you have to go that route.

You might try Wildcat Auto Wrecking in Sandy, Oregon. They did
used to have quite a few early A-bodies in there yard. Probably
worth checking out.

This is how I did mine . The car I started with some 30 years ago should have been crushed but I took pitty on it and saved it .Used it for the past 30 years and now it's time to do it again and I'm going to do it the same way. I used 2 door quarters because I could get them. I think they were 65 Barracuda .You need to use the very back of the original wagon quarter but everything in front of that will work from either a 2 door or a 4 door. Anything can be fixed if you want to take the time and put in the effort . My 65 wagon started out as a total rust bucket with a 225 and an automatic and ended up as a good work vehicle with a 170 , a 4 speed , and a 7 1/4 sure grip 323 rear . See photos. The last 2 photos are what she looks like now as she awaits the second resurrection .

DSC01987a.JPG

DSC01993a.JPG

trunkbot#2a.jpg

framecut#2a.jpg

DSC01228a.JPG

DSC00020#.jpg

DSC01985a.JPG

floorrepair#3a.jpg

IMG_4332.JPG

DSC03475_5d3635ee61ed8d28d6b1e6a9.JPG

There was a '63 Dart wagon in the El Paso yard I frequent, but the sheetmetal wasn't the greatest. suspect it came from somewhere else, and got junked there. I do have a repairable front valance, from it. Damage, but not rotten. They don't allow saws (for liability reasons) so I couldn't help you with Full Quarters anyways.

100_7247.JPG

100_7248.JPG

100_7689.JPG

100_7690.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back