-

PROSTOCKTOM

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Rolling Car. Engine/ Transmission not important.

Only Interested in 1963-64 Plymouth B-Body Hardtop/ Post/ Convertible Project. Absolutely No Interest in 4-Doors or Wagons.

Anyone have anything personally they want to part with? I've searched all over the internet, so I am pretty aware of what's already listed in the cyber world.

Please don't ask, or offer anything other than what I am interested in because I am not.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
Recently saw a 64 Sport Fury 2dr hdtp on Offerup.com/LosAngeles. Quite a distance but............. Also know of a non advertised '63 Sport Fury with commando 361? in a garage in Tucson but complete and nice, though not running at the moment.. Seller stuck on 10K as is.

Looking for a Rolling Car. Engine/ Transmission not important.

1963-64 Plymouth B-Body Hardtop/ Post/ Convertible Project. Absolutely No Interest in 4-Doors or Wagons.

Anyone have anything personally they want to part with? I've searched all over the internet, so I am pretty aware of what's already listed in the cyber world.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom, have you seen this one? It's in Winder, Georgia.

i know you said plymouth, but i saw this the other day and thought it would be a good starting point for a project.

-
Back