Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparRay86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am looking for a torsion bar cross member for my 1965 Valiant Barracuda.

Please let me know if anyone has something solid.

Thank you,

Ray

Still on car. Need to cut off.need to know if worth it. For each of us .

6_2013-01-23_07-51-07_445.jpg

10_2013-01-23_07-51-24_74.jpg

Roger that. I live up in Alberta Canada. I will have to look into shipping costs. How much do you think it weighs? and is yours in really good shape?

Not really sure, got couple cars. U want tranz side ?

I need the entire Torsion Bar cross member. The transmission runs underneath it.
Copy that, So I believe I will have to cut the unibody frame. Might be willing to do this. If price is right and u pay upfront. I don't want to cut it and find out u don't want it .

I understand. It is allot of work. Torsion bars have to be removed. As well about two dozen factory spot have to be drilled out throughout the width of floor.

I would need pictures of the cross member from the front, back and underneath to know if it's worth removing.

Let me see what shipping will cost first. I'm sure it will be way too expensive to ship all of that distance.

I understand. It is allot of work. Torsion bars have to be removed. As well about two dozen factory spot have to be drilled out throughout the width of floor.

I would need pictures of the cross member from the front, back and underneath to know if it's worth removing.

Let me see what shipping will cost first. I'm sure it will be way too expensive to ship all of that distance.
Ok let me know. My zip is 96750

Ive got one also but still in parts car. Im in virginia. But shipping is gonna be exspensive no matter what.shipping into canada is very high.

Ive got one also but still in parts car. Im in virginia. But shipping is gonna be exspensive no matter what.shipping into canada is very high.

Okay thanks, I'm going to look into the shipping costs before I bother you guys any further.

Do you know why the 67-76 crossmembers wont fit the early model A-body? I can buy the later models reproduction in Canada.

Okay thanks, I'm going to look into the shipping costs before I bother you guys any further.

Do you know why the 67-76 crossmembers wont fit the early model A-body? I can buy the later models reproduction in Canada.
Wider body style

0_20180901_092604.jpg

Possibly have one from a 66 cuda have to check it. Shipping through Fastenal is as reasonable as it gets and they do go to the Canadian stores. Pm me if interested in mine if the others don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back