-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedindl

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
In need of a good home. Pay me for my time and shipping and they are yours. Otherwise I am tossing them.

1. Top of picture: Blue Long length set, 5 pieces. 3 long front arm rests (used in full sized cars) plus 2 short for the back. In excellent condition.
2. Middle of picture: Blue short length set, 4 pieces. In very good condition. One has small cracks.
3.Bottom of picture: Red short length set, 4 pieces. In excellent condition.View attachment 1715718182

Might as well say $40 USD a set shipped to the USA or Canada. That should cover shipping and buy me a cup of coffee.

Sorry Aussie guys, shipping your way is brutal.

do the short sets have vertical lines in the face (interior side) or are they smooth? I attached a pic of the lines I'm referring to. Looking for smooth faces.

DSCN1091.JPG

In need of a good home. Pay me for my time and shipping and they are yours. Otherwise I am tossing them.

1. Top of picture: Blue Long length set, 5 pieces. 3 long front arm rests (used in full sized cars) plus 2 short for the back. In excellent condition.
2. Middle of picture: Blue short length set, 4 pieces. In very good condition. One has small cracks.
3.Bottom of picture: Red short length set, 4 pieces. In excellent condition.View attachment 1715718182

I'd like to buy the Blue Long Set.

Tell me how to pay and the total to 85013.

--Walt Jackson

Top set (Long blue) sold. The two other sets still are available.

Middle set (short blue) Sold.

Red Set is the only remaining set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back