====1963 DART STATION WAGON in Vegas I found...NICE.

-

VALIANTresearch

Reaction score
Hello! "I FOUND" the AD on Craigslist...just getting the word out to a more focused grououp of Valiant/Dart people for the guy.

Anyway I am in Las vegas, NV and here is what seems to be a solid 1963 dart WAGON I found here in Las Vegas on Craigslist today. I saved the pics and posted them here, so it is not just a link.

********It's not mine, and I have not e-mailed the owner yet, but I can say 2 things -

If it is the one I have seen around town once or twice in the last couple of years, it is nice!

I think I know the guy who owned it about 3 years ago (since he had rebuilt the rear window at one point, so it'd work again). - Thought he had sold it a long time ago.
Maybe not.

Anyone interested after talking to the seller - PM me.

==I might be able to go take some more pictures for you if it is agreeable, e-mail them for you.
Maybe post them here to help the buyer, and also to get some PR for the seller, if anyone wants me to.

It's hard selling anything GOOD but "unique" in this town. So I thought I'd mention it here for them.

I'll find out if it's the guy I think it is, too. George.
LINK:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1694000950.html

"...

1963 dodge dart wagon RARE - $3200 (las vegas nev)

Date: 2010-04-15, 2:19PM PDT
Reply to:
(CUT AND PASET THIS IF YOU WANT TO USE IT...I NEVER CLICK ON LINKS FROM CRAIGSLIST..>THEY DO NOT ALWAYS GO THROUGH THAT WAY!):
[email protected]

1963 dodge dart wagon, very interesting car, slant 6 motor,push button trans,new firestone tires,power rear window(rebulit last year) this car is all original and only had a few owners all these years,asking $3200 obo super rare very few around
..."

DART_1.jpg

DART_2.jpg

To bad its so far from Texas and I don't have $3.5k laying around to buy it.

Guys - thanks for the PMs.

The guy's name is Jim, he is in Las Vegas.

If you're serious, please e-mail him through the Cr. list ad.
If he wants to give a phone #, he can.

He can get more pictures if you're serious.
It's just a decent, old driver Dart wagon.
Not a rust busket or basket case, and the interior's all there. Light blue, I think.
get with him for more info.. I have to bow out, I am getting requeasts from people for info., who haven't even contacted HIM yet.

Thanks. I was just trying to alert some Dart peopel to a wagon for sale - that's all.

-
Back