-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartness

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original numbers matching vintage Dart. It is currently driven every day, and it never gives me a lick of trouble. Starts runs and drives everyday. Push button automatic, brand new brakes and brake lines on all 4 wheels. Heat works great!

This is a base model without power accessories, has bench seats (not bad but needs reupholstered). Front lap belts were added. Headliner and door panels are nice and dash & cluster are very nice. All gauges work including fuel gauge. Has radio delete insert, rubber mat floors (needs replaced).

Needs driver floor board patch near gas pedal (just broke through some) but frame rails are very nice. All glass and lights are good and work. Has original keys and one extra steel ignition key.

You may want to tow home (your choice though) because it needs better tires. They have good tread but I have to put air in them occasionally. Dry-rot or valve stems maybe?? I'm not sure. Or you can bring your own wheels to switch out and drive it home.

Left headlight bezel is very nice but the right side is not. This car was in an accident at one time years ago by the previous owner.

I have the title and don't need to sell, but will work with you on price. Won't sell for parts, demolition derby, or for any destructive purpose.

Love it, drive it, restore it...
Asking $3,000 obo

Attachments

• Photo_1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Photo_10.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 442
  • Photo_9.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 469
  • Photo_8.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 448
  • Photo_7.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Photo_6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Photo_4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 455
  • Photo_3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Photo_2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 485
Hey guys, don't be afraid to ask questions or make an offer. If it's reasonable enough, I'll consider it. She's a great little car, and very dependable.

These were some of the visions for the Dart, before life got in the way. I did a quick paint and wheel upgrade with Photoshop.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 370
  • photo 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 340
  • photo 3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 328
  • photo 4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 333
I wanted to be clear that this Dart will easily take a long trip without issue. The only concern are the tires. I drive it on surburban roads and non-highway roads everyday without incident. I just don't want to attempt an all-highway drive, because I don't know why I have to put air in the tires sometimes.

It is a 170. Good original engine. Trades? I haven't thought about it. What do you have?

This was my favorite Photoshopped "paint and wheel" fake. This was the one I wanted to do the most. Maybe this could be your dream Dart too. Hit me with an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 248
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back