[FOR SALE] 1963 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop (project)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarre

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A friend of mine has a 1963 Dodge Dart GT in mid restoration. It's a slant six with a push button automatic. It was disassembled and painted and left to sit for many years now.

I have posted this before and here's the link to the original post with pictures. It is still sitting in exactly the same place.

[FOR SALE] - 1963 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop (unfinished project)

Price dropped to $1000 OBO, not selling individual parts. You can buy all the parts and do whatever you want with them, but you have to buy it all.

Where in Texas is the car located? Texas is kind of a big state to guess at a location.

Possibly, does it have a clear Texas title? The reason I ask is, I recently got burned on a car that had a lien against it & I'm having to spend a chunk of cash to get a title.

Last edited:
Possibly, does it have a clear Texas title? The reason I ask is, I recently got burned on a car that had a lien against it & I'm having to spend a chunk of cash to get a title.
As far as I know everything is good. I can give you my friend's contact info and he should be able to answer any questions.

PM me the information & I'll contact them as soon as the weather figures out what it's going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back