Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg
I have a 1963 Dart for sale. It was a track only car and I was working on making it a fast street car. It is a back halved car, with no motor or trans. Its sitting on stands ready for body work. It is completely taken apart. All parts are there. I had the sides blasted and part of the car has been primered. I have extra parts going with it, tubular UCAs, adjustable strut rods, front support hoops, new rear wheel opening panels, etc. I can send more pics upon request. Clear title. The pictures attached to this post are before the vehicle was taken apart. Asking $2300. Located near Fayetteville, NC.

image.jpeg

NC not to far from PA may put together a road trip to come see if I like the pics and send as much info as you can. I'm building a /6 turbo mpfi engine to put in something. My 71 scamp is stock and runs great didn't want to change anything on it.

NC not to far from PA may put together a road trip to come see if I like the pics and send as much info as you can. I'm building a /6 turbo mpfi engine to put in something. My 71 scamp is stock and runs great didn't want to change anything on it.
Can you pm me some recent pictures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back