Not open for further replies.

MrBelvedere2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Here is another truck in the stable that needs to find another home. It's a 1963 Dodge D100 Shortbed. I picked it up off an old timer that had it for a long time. has a newer model 318 and 4 speed manual transmission. It ran good but for some reason I can't get it to idle...going to fiddle with it when I have time. Was currently registered but that is up june 15th, I will take some off the price to pay for registration fees which should be around $60. I have a clean California Title for it. Nice interior, nice paint, new windshield and dual exhaust. Has some rust on the bottom of the tail gate and some bubbling on the passenger side door. other than that it's pretty solid. Because of the running issue that just popped up I'm asking $1,200 obo. I'd like to see it go to a good home. Thanks! The truck is in Sacramento, California.

63truck2.jpg

63 truck3.jpg

63truck1.jpg

Looks like a good platform for a nice unique streetrod.

Love that truck. If shipping to Hawaii wasn't the same as asking...I'd have sent you the asking price already. Good luck. post a few more picture of the engine bay and underside please. Might help the sale.

Aloha Mike

here's a couple more of the engine bay and interior. Sorry cell phone pics is all I have right now.

63 truck 7.jpg

63 truck 5.jpg

63 truck 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back