Status
Not open for further replies.

ans007

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1963 Plymouth Valiant 2 door Coupe

new brakes and tires currently licensed and driving on the road. cheap reliable classic car that is easy to operate and go to the cruises in. Insurance is about 140 per year. Indestructable Slant six engine that is good on fuel with factory super six 2 barrel coupled to a push button TorqueFlite 904 three-speed automatic Everything is pretty good shape other than a cracked windshield and faded paint. recent brakes all the way around including drums, shoes ,wheel cylinders and a upgraded dual master cylinder, even the parking brake works like it should. Aftermarket stereo cd installed in a custom center console as I couldn't bring myself to cut up the dash. Looking for $4500 for this classic Mopar that has not been cut up and turned into a drag car. Currently driving the car but new truck purchase requires that this sweet ride goes to a new owner.

Unless I missed it, Where are you and where is the car? Could you post some pictures? Thanks

The Super Six wasn't factory in 63. The Super Six 2 barrel package came out in 1976.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back