1963 trans filter

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a 63 valiant 225 w/904 push button auto. This car came factory with exterior filter for the trans, don't have a part #, what can I do about this problem? I have blowed the front seal and need to repair. I thought of another hydrolic inline filter but I am afaird to restrict flow w/the wrong filter. Any help would be appreciated, miss driving my little 63. :notworth:

your local Ford dealer can prob get one,

Motorcraft FT 150.

Ford # XC3Z-7B155CA
XC3Z-7B155-CA ?? i forget if you need the dash inbetween.

Hello cavemanworon,wow ford co I realyrealy thank you for your input your valiant is just like mine, may taillights are horizonal and my grill is totaly difrent.the other thing diferent is yours is a beautiful car like it alot sell it to me or find me a jenny to get mine dun.You have dun a grate job here,I live in notheast akansas

memike.1 said:
Hello cavemanworon,wow ford co I realyrealy thank you for your input your valiant is just like mine, may taillights are horizonal and my grill is totaly difrent.the other thing diferent is yours is a beautiful car like it alot sell it to me or find me a jenny to get mine dun.You have dun a grate job here,I live in notheast akansas
'

One on ebay. Buy it Now;price: US $12.95 + shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/ah49n

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRAN...ryZ33727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I suggest the Buy it Now option. Tell him to put it inside a second box.
He shipped mine in the factory package, :silent: and that wasn't smart. The parts were ok, thankfully.

TODAY up for auction transmission inline filter that traps metal particles and clutch or band material before enterring into your transmission and contaminating it .

ford motor company recommends installing this item after major trans repair or installing rebuilt assembly .

this kit comes complete with instructions . 2- 5/16 to 3/8 metal adapters

2-3/8 to 3/8 metal adapters

4 hose clamps

1-3/8 inch by 12 inch rubber hose rated for auto matic transmissions

1- inline filter ..new in box .. .. ford part # XC3Z-7B155CA

MOTOCRAFT # FT-150

this kit fits any cooler line that is 5/16 or 3/8 ford,chrysler,dodge,chevy,recommended for rear wheel drive vehicles only ..

winning bidder pays shipping & handling fees ..delivery confirmation included

this sells for 80.0 msrp .. today starting bid is only 10.95

Mike, we won't tell anybody you're about to use a F**D part on that little 63 Valiant. :roll: :director:
That's a nice looking car you have there, so don't loose interest and start looking for a nicer one. Remember, the only difference between a lump of coal and a diamond is a lot of pressure and a few (million) years. So get your a$$ off the computer and go work on your car!! :hiding: :thumblef:

OK sid you are so right. :sad2: we are in a nasty weather pattern this month,and I am just trying to keep the bills paid. thank you for support and motavational talk.You even sound like an elder,Time to get off this computer and do the dishes before the wife gets home. :drinkers: :salut:

I know what you mean about the weather Mike. Last weekend it was +15 Clesius, and I went out in the shop and pulled the windshield out of my Valiant. Even managed to save the rubber gasket, it was so warm. Past two days it's been -30 Celsius with a mean Norwester at 50 KPH, and you can't pay me enough to get my fat old *** out in the shop. :coffee:

Thanks cavemanmoron I reseved your mail and used the buy it now it is on it's way here now. thank you very very much.
You A bodies guys kick @ss \\:D/

-
Back