[Found!] 1963 Valiant front frame rails

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved a front clip from a 65 to makecan engine run stand so the frame rails should be the same ss the 63

You have a set of 65 frame rails, then? We can take measurements to be sure, I *think* so, but I don't know for sure. Looks like 63-66 will work!

Yes, they are still attached to the core support and have part if the firewall still attached. I can take some pics

Here’s a couple

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg

Met Steve today; he is such a great guy and am proud to call him a friend. He picked up the frame rails, and a few other sheet metal parts that he could use. The rest of the time he was here was spent in BSing about anything and everything- like maybe 4 hours or so! Should have snapped a couple of pics but forgot completely about it. Steve, you are welcome here anytime!

Hey, Don!

Just got in the driveway! Same, met Don and his wife, and their dog...all great people! :)
Enjoyed the BS session, myself, and appreciate the parts, the hospitality, and showing me the sedan delivery! Quality workmanship, and can't wait to see it on the road.
You know, I thought about pictures on the way up, forgot all about taking any, too...

Thanks!
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back