Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I have a carpet protector plate (and a few other misc items) for sale on ebay. I listed it ther because I did not know what these sell for. The Buy It Now price is $125.00 which may be high, however the opening bid price is only $9.99 and I'm offering free shipping. I'm not like many ebay sellers who are looking for a particular price. I want to sell so If you want to make an offer feel free to do so, but politely please especially if we are far apart. A link is attached. Thanks for looking.
Plymouth Valiant/Dodge Dart Manual Floor shift Carpet Protector

DSCN1082.JPG

I have a carpet protector plate (and a few other misc items) for sale on ebay. I listed it ther because I did not know what these sell for. The Buy It Now price is $125.00 which may be high, however the opening bid price is only $9.99 and I'm offering free shipping. I'm not like many ebay sellers who are looking for a particular price. I want to sell so If you want to make an offer feel free to do so, but politely please especially if we are far apart. A link is attached. Thanks for looking.
Plymouth Valiant/Dodge Dart Manual Floor shift Carpet Protector

View attachment 1715019043
Hi, I have a 4 spd 1964 Dart GT, just where does this item go? Thanks.

These plates go on the left side of the floor hump to prevent carpet from accelerated wear caused by foot rubbing carpet during operation of gas pedal. To be truthful I don't know if every 4spd car came with one but only a 4spd floor shfit car has the floor hump of the proper shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back