-
Status
Not open for further replies.

POPS6T6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Northern Califorina, Sacramento area. Make me an offer, I already have 2 and don't need a 3rd. No scratches, chips, cracks etc. Prefer local area if possible, pick up or will arrange delivery if needed...Contact me and make an offer!

I'm seriously starting to think this is one of those parts that you could never find if you wanted it, but can never sell if you have a spare...

man u can give them away they dont brake ive never seen a barracuda with it broke any way u mite put a price on it there guys on here that have theres up for 150 and cant sell them

That's what I figured and why I said make an offer..I just need to unload it. If someone wants it, all they have to do is make an offer..

I have only found a few of these for sale. Mine is in good shape but nice to know they are out there. I know they take up a lot of space but those are THE hardest parts to find for that car. Prices range from $400 to $1000 depedning on how many are available at time. It apepars that right now there are a lot out trying to be moved. To be honest I woudl be scared to try and ship from CA to east coast....not sure what the chances of it making it here in one piece are.

They are not that rare i see them on here all the time one fella said he has 13 of em. I just don't see any around here close and i too would not ship either but i have an extra.

I have had a real hard time finding one in Atlanta, GA area. Kind of thing I would like to know or have just in case. BTW this is my first MOPAR and I'm a :newb: with classic cars.

One of these did break on TV show Desert Kings when they were restoring a '64 Barracuda. They had to by a junker Barracuda for $800.00 in order to get the window.
I was quoted $1200.00 - OUCH!!! by an auto glass shop when I stopped to fix a chip on my truck's windshield.

seems that whenever someone junked a Barracuda, they kept the glass....not many people restoring the cars, but they all kept the glass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back