Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

it is what it is
Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
24   4   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1964, 65 4 speed floor hump in excellent condition I bought this from another member but have since found the correct one for my 66 Dart so need to sell this one to offset cost
asking 275 plus shipping

IMG_20181118_205227.jpg

IMG_20181118_205251.jpg

Good for you.
I was just going to post that you can pass me over based on principle. (read his feedback)
You bought this part from a fellow FABO member after driving him down on price and now you're flipping it for profit. But you would not come down on price for me. (I know exactly what you paid)
No where did you mention that it was for sale locally so you probably screwed hemi446 who said he wanted to be next in line.
I'm a little pissed off cause I just found out that a co-worker passed away from cancer last night so I'm in a very bad mood.
Happy Thanksgiving to you.

sorry you're in a bad mood the part was $200 shipping was $50 so I paid $250 thanks for the blast although it's not allowed it is much appreciated take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you

Jake I want to thank you for the negative feedback although the thread you left it on was not your thread you continue to be a troublemaker on the site I hope the mods straighten you out soon adult with you in good faith and now I know how you really are I won't deal with you again I won't make that same mistake twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back