Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today is a complete grille assembly as removed from a 1964 Plymouth Barracuda. I believe this is also correct for 65 Cuda's as well, but correct me if I'm wrong!! Heres the details....

This grille is in pretty nice condition, but there a couple spots worth mentioning...

The chrome surrounds are in nice shape, but there is some very light peppering just becoming visible in a couple spots. You can see the worst of it in the drivers side inside vertical bar in the pic of that side. There are also a couple pits, but not many.

The turn signal surrounds are really nice, but there is a crack in one of the lenses, otherwise they are clear.

I re-painted the grille inserts and the brackets and cleaned all of the chrome so they are ready to bolt on, although I did not polish the chrome. A little polish on them would really make them pop!!

The center grille piece is in pretty nice condition overall!! There is not a crack or break in it anywhere, and I lightly blasted and repainted that also. This is cast aluminum so it had a rough feel under the original paint, and still has a texture to it!

The headlight bezels are in decent shape, but they did not escape getting a couple dents in each one. The drivers side fared better than the passenger side and just got a couple light dings, the passenger side has a sharp dent in it that would require a little more effort to work out, but both are very presentable.

There are no broken studs, missing brackets, broken tabs or anything else that would keep this grille from just going into a car. All of the removal hardware and fasteners will be included!!

I am asking $250.00 for the entire assembly, plus shipping from my home in Pinckney Mi., near Ann Arbor. As usual, message me with any questions, and be sure to include a "PM sent" message here in the thread to mark your place in line if you're interested. I take first come, first served, and will not seperate any items until after a reasonable amount of time has passed!!

Thanks for your interest, and for the ad FABO!! Y'all ROCK!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4797.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 100_4798.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 247
  • 100_4801.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 287
  • 100_4802.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 100_4803.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 100_4809.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 264
I'm going to bump this up one time and drop the price to $200.00 if anyone is interested. If not, I'll sock it away for a rainy day!! Thanks , Geof

200 :tongue9::tongue9::tongue9::tongue9: this won't last long =D>

Ok gang, as of now there is a sale pending on the grille by a member who is upgrading his own grille. Just wanted to let you guys know that he will be listing his grille when he receives this from me!! Ill mark the thread sold when I receive his payment!! Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest in buying this!! I wish I had 5 more to help everybody that needs one!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back