1964-65 Valiant headlight bezel

-

ValiantMike

Reaction score
Is there anyone out here that knows if a headlight bezel from a 1964 Valiant is the same one that goes on a 1965 Valiant? I bought one with the understanding that they were the same, but it is different. I'm not sure if seller sent me the wrong piece, or if the two different years have different bezels. Thanks Mike

ValiantMike said:
Is there anyone out here that knows if a headlight bezel from a 1964 Valiant is the same one that goes on a 1965 Valiant? I bought one with the understanding that they were the same, but it is different. I'm not sure if seller sent me the wrong piece, or if the two different years have different bezels. Thanks Mike
I think 64 & 65 are the same but I know 66 is different. Send me a photo of it and I'll try to id it for you. Ed

Hopefully this will work. Mike

DSC00184.JPE

DSC00185.JPE

DSC00186.JPE

The 64 original one in the picture is exactly the same as a 65 the other one with the tab on the outside is a 66 Valiant. I have both cars and am certain of this. does the 64 have that little egg shaped dent in it. the 65's have that.
Ed

Yes it does. I guess the guy thought it was a 1964-65 piece. Well thanks alot for clearing this up for me Ed. Mike

Any time man . By the way, Laysons has re pops of those bezels . They are probably a small fortune but they are a super hard to find part. They almost always have dings & scratches in them . Ed

-
Back