Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today is a 2 spoke steering wheel that is correct for 1964-66 Barracuda, Valiant and Dart. This wheel was removed from a 1966 Cuda, although it has a Dodge center logo in the horn center. This wheel is Citroen Green in color and has zero cracks around the rim, the horn center and rim are in nice condition, but there are a few pits here and there but still shines nice. Where this wheel does have an issue are near the center where the 2 spokes meet the center, both have been broken there although the horn center almost covers both of them, you can see the missing pieces by looking at the wheel from the top. This may be an easy repair for someone more skilled in the art than me, but it needs to be mentioned. There was also a grip cover over the rim for many years which may have saved it from cracking around the rim, but has left a black residue around the rim. I cleaned it up by wiping it down, but haven't used any chemicals on it to remove the residue, thats also for the new owner to tackle!!

The price is $40.00 plus shipping from my zip code 48169, and it is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor for local pickup. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 011.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back