Not open for further replies.

dodgedave68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
GF and i broke up - she will be selling it:

I put in new gas tank and sending unit
new rear springs, shackles, 8.75 rear end with a 3.23 gear, with after market big bolt pattern. new brakes all around 10 inch drums all big bolt pattern.
now dual master cylinder too
73-76 upper control arms with new bushings
68 b-body spindles used
switched standard steering over to power steering, old parts still there if you want them.

factory 273 2 bbl car with push button auto trans
motor and tranny worked when pulled out a year ago - with one or two slightly sticky or needing adjustment lifter/valves - it is suppose to be a solid lifter motor for that year - never had valve covers off - it ran nice so didnt need to.

pass front floor pan needs a patch due to heater core leak and pass rear lower qtr rusted a few inches up due to dent

lots of pics if interested

running car when i started working on it for her.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_3326.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_3350.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 367
  • on grd.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 367
What she needs for her daughter is a great daily driver - so I'll be getting a price from her soon - but i suspect she will be open to a trade for a great daily driver for a teen age girl

I'm just over on the other side of the metroplex and might be interested. Need a price, and some more pics would be nice.

Guys - she wants $3,800. It also has a great dash pad, headlight bezels, sun visors, another set of taillights (good lenses, pitted chrome) It also has a 4 bbl 273 - I was told its a HI-PO but I thought they all had the nice valve covers - its suppose to be out of a 67 Dart and was just recently taken out and sold to me as the guy is putting in a new HEMI in the Dart. What it really needs is a new Interior - Texas sun got this one., The other 273 has a transmission too - and it has the normal tail-shaft. I can take a more pics for those interested.

I also has a perfect steering wheel I bought for a Dart I had that I will sell separately (just remembered it LOL)

Attachments

• IMG_3354.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3346.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_3340.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 267
Oh - New windshield gasket and insert rubber. Needs the windshield however and a new rear insert (you can see it missing in pics)

Guys - whats it worth - front and rear suspension are in - the pics are from during the work in some cases btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back