1964 Canadian Valiant Wagon

-
L

LostSparkle

I just joined a slant 6 club here in Milwaukie Or. The older man that runs it helped me "decode" all the numbers and found out what I thought was a dart wagon with a valiant front clip is a Canadian Valiant. We also found out she is all original, even the motor, and she was one of the first 200 made! I got this car for $600 and use it as my daily driver. I think I got a great deal!

View attachment DSC00348.JPG

View attachment Frount.JPG

View attachment Back end.JPG

View attachment Thred size.JPG

You got a very good deal! Any plans for it?

Im working on getting her looking and running nice for this summer. I would love to start puting her in car shows. For three years now I've wanted to go up to billet proof. I wante to get her back in the med metallic blue color. Over all work on her I need a new timing chain, motor mounts, carb, head liner, and fix the rats nest of wires under the dash. But I'm loving every min of it and wish I had a better job so i could get it done sooner.
Thanks for the interest. It Dose not seem like most people care about what I have to say on here. So again I thank you.

Very nice ride and a good deal. I would not mind having that for a parts chaser/daily driver. Good luck with it.

-
Back