Not open for further replies.

slant six

Do More With Less
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am in Need of the Vent Window Swivel - for a 64 Dart ( I would think 63-66 are all the same) - Not sure of Barracudas.

For a 64 Hard top - Not 4 door or valiant. -
Its the Swivel Part that Sticks Down into the Door Frame inside the Vent window Frame - Mine is Broken. It's Die cast with the Lock Mechanism on it. (NOT the Small Swivel on the Top of the Vent window with the Screw and Small round gasket.)

Let me know whatcha Got - PM Me Here.

I will be at Carlisle so if you will be going there I can pick it up.

Thanks,

Greg

Ive got a couple 65 darts im gonna be parting out i will see this weekend if i have a good one.

it has a small roll pin thru it and is hard to see, I may have a spare, I will look

it has a small roll pin thru it and is hard to see, I may have a spare, I will look

Yes it does... not just the lock part but the whole assembly that swivels and attaches the vent window to the door and frame. It has some sort of buytl or adhesive that keeps the glass in.

Thanks,

Greg

well I found a spare one and its pretty....pretty ugggggleee so prolly not worth pulling its pitted pretty badly

well I found a spare one and its pretty....pretty ugggggleee so prolly not worth pulling its pitted pretty badly

Send me a pic.. I can pm you my email .

Mine are ugly too. But also broken.. i might be able to work some magic with the buffing wheel.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back