1964 Dart GT Bonnet Ornament Badge

-
[you know where I could find the trim ends on the sides

where did you find your GT reproduction aluminium badge

I bought it on eBay, along with a full set of rechromed bonnet 'spears', or whatever the technical name for all those chrome strips is.
I still have the box it all came in to store the old ones. Let me take a look tonight and see if there's some contact details on the box.
I did a quick eBay search, nothing came up, I also checked my eBay purchase history, but was too long ago so again, nothing came up.

I bought it on eBay, along with a full set of rechromed bonnet 'spears', or whatever the technical name for all those chrome strips is.
I still have the box it all came in to store the old ones. Let me take a look tonight and see if there's some contact details on the box.
I did a quick eBay search, nothing came up, I also checked my eBay purchase history, but was too long ago so again, nothing came up.

If you can find any details I’d be interested. I’ve got a pretty faded 270 logo and like the look of that chrome one

If you can find any details I’d be interested. I’ve got a pretty faded 270 logo and like the look of that chrome one

OK... I had a bit of a look at the carton my stuff was delivered in, not a lot to go on, but I did find this, which hopefully might help.
If you do end up making contact with this guy, maybe tell him you got his details off a guy from Australia who he sold a GT badge and a full set of chrome bonnet strips to about three years ago!

I am thinking that Mr. Brinkerhoff is the man you are seeking...

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Nigel
A_1.jpg
A_3.jpg

-
Back