[WANTED] 1964 Dart GT Hood 'GT' Emblem

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the hood would be worth much without trim, so I would like to sell the whole hood. Haven't looked at it in a long time, been up in garage attic for 30+ yrs. I'm thinking probably $300.

I don't think the hood would be worth much without trim, so I would like to sell the whole hood. Haven't looked at it in a long time, been up in garage attic for 30+ yrs. I'm thinking probably $300.
Any way to get a picture or 2 of it?

?hash=6d6d81bf30ff682aa817255ecc1074d0.jpg
?hash=056438eb99682cbed0375bf30ca39328.jpg

IMG_5452.JPG

These are 3D printed. Some have a resin coating on them, to make them appear closer to the originals. These little buggers are why I bought my 3D printer. They are literally just like unicorns! The one that I found a few years ago had a price tag of $275.00 so I spent $200.00 on a 3D printer and started learning how to use it! If you are interested, I will sell you one for the grand sum total of $20.00

View attachment 1716046627

View attachment 1716046628

View attachment 1716046621
These are 3D printed. Some have a resin coating on them, to make them appear closer to the originals. These little buggers are why I bought my 3D printer. They are literally just like unicorns! The one that I found a few years ago had a price tag of $275.00 so I spent $200.00 on a 3D printer and started learning how to use it! If you are interested, I will sell you one for the grand sum total of $20.00

Good, that is the one that I am making tonight. Should be done by tomorrow or Saturday. Ill mail it out Monday morning.

Send me your address please, I just received payment through PayPal, but I do not have your address.

I put it in the mail this morning.
What you might have to do is heat it up and VERY slightly bend it to fit in the trim. Do not try and use a torch please. I'm thinking maybe a heat gun or hair dryer might be ok. That is what I had to do, It would be very difficult to make them with the bend in them. I think maybe try and fit in without bending first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back