Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT440_Cbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Price: $6500 obo.

The car I bought because my wife liked it, she never drives, and I never drive, so it's for sale.

I've put a decent amount of work into the car, you can check some of it out on this thread:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=127003

See my local ad here:
http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/2558943150.html

It's a newer, hydraulic lifter Slant 6 with the factory 904 trans that was rebuilt just a few years ago and has very few miles on it. I put 4-piston SBP disk brakes on it and they work awesome. The car runs and drives well and has the nice interior. Overall it needs a few things but they are all relatively minor details that would make this car just so much better.

I did:
-The Flip-Top FUEL cap mod :glasses7:
-New windshield gasket and replaced the windshield with an used OEM one
-Installed a used factory dash pad and color-matched it to the interior
-Disk brake swap with new lower ball joints
-torsion bars from a '66 V8 Barracuda
-got the engine running again!
-installed a "Torqueflite Patty" spacer so the torque converter sits properly in the crank
-new trunk and door weatherstripping
-new heater core
-started putting the side trim on
-installed '68 door locks
-swapped regulators in the doors so the windows would roll down
-probably more that I am forgetting

It needs:
-regulators for the rear windows (they seem frozen stuck)
-some plastic bits for the windows so they will sit on the regulators properly
-the bottom trim piece installed
-the A/C recharged (the compressor spins and the fan blows but it is not cold)
-more power :D
-A new, loving owner.

Parts that will go with it:
-A factory super 6 intake manifold with carb and air cleaner
-misc. extra trim pieces
-spare metal dash frame from a '66 Barracuda for building a custom dash someday
-spare rear window
-a bunch of other small spare parts that are too numerous to list

Parts that I will sell for extra:
-complete A833 4-speed OD swap with the LA/Slant 6 bolt pattern bell housing and 4-speed floor hump and pedals ($1500)

-Almost, if not totally complete parts for a V8 swap including factory 273 exhaust manifolds, gas pedal, linkages, brackets, engine mounts and a spare K-member and transmission cross member for freshening it up while you still drive the car ($400)

I love looking at it but never drive it so it should go to someone else who will enjoy it. It can definitely bring years of fun to someone out there. Someone came to look at it already who wanted to tear it all apart to make some kind of stick-axle drag racer clone out of it but really wanted a '63. I said nicely that he should probably hold out for what he wants. I'd feel kinda bad if this car was torn apart but can't tell the next owner what to do with it!

Ultimately I am selling some of the fleet to have less responsibilities, more spare time and to buy a newer car that is reliable and kid-friendly, before we have the kid.

All prices are OBO. The spare parts will not be for sale separately unless the buyer of the car doesn't want them. If serious, we can work out a package deal. :glasses7:

5501096959_071287e99c_z.jpg

Please give me a call - see my number on the Craigslist link, or send a PM.

Thanks for reading and thanks to FABO for all the community has done for me and this car. I hope it stays in the FABO family.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back