[FOR SALE] 1964 Dart Parts-What are you looking for???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

missmopar64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am attempting to go through and sort a bunch of leftover parts from my restoration, I have a lot of trim pieces for 64 GT, some body panels, *I do not have anymore tailights or headlight rings * Have a crossmember, complete dash, seat cores front and rear, front valence, parking light bezels and lenses, arm rests, etc. Let me know what you are looking for, maybe I can help you out! I am located in Northern Illinois.

Hi, I was reading your post and saw you had some trim parts. I was wondering if you had the trim that goes all the way down the sides just above the door handles. I was thinking about seeing how it would fit on a 66 dart. You can reply back to me.
Thanks
Rodney Hake

Interested in front parking light housings and lenses if in good shape. Also chrome piece that goes on front valence between park lights.

"complete dash", is it a push button automatic? if not, do you have the panel to the left of the steering wheel? or the one to the right of the glove box? or even the glove box? any chance of pictures? -Thanks

I need a black drivers side armrest, gas cap, spare tire holddown, windshield washer bag, good turn signal switch.

Thanks

Looking for a Driver's side inner fender, from the radiator support to the shock tower. Must have been a significant battery "event". The battery tray is OK, but the front of the inner fender is "lace".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back