-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum53

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
All parts came off a "270". Windshield wiper motor ($45+), glove box lid and hinges ($35+), ashtray ($15+), right side dash chrome ($10+), pushbutton pod, buttons and parking lever ($60+), glove box liner and light cover (not broken), asking ($30+), dash frame, minor surface rust on windshield edge ($35+). + meaning, plus shipping. All parts located in 15534.

'64 Dart-2.jpg

'64 Dart-3.jpg

'64 Dart-4.jpg

'64 Dart-5.jpg

I am looking for a glove liner for my "65 Barracuda project. Is your liner still available? Is that the light kit for it I see in the photos?

The liner is still available along with the plastic plug for a light. I do not have any wiring for the light. Liner has one small tear at one screw hole, but not bad. A screw will cover the small tear and will hold in place. LMK, thanks, Quantum

The liner is still available along with the plastic plug for a light. I do not have any wiring for the light. Liner has one small tear at one screw hole, but not bad. A screw will cover the small tear and will hold in place. LMK, thanks, Quantum

Could you send some additional pictures of the glove box? Mine is warped at the front and chipped, your's looks pretty nice. I'm trying to decide between an original and the aftermarket cardboard version. Thanks much, Bob.

Could you send some additional pictures of the glove box? Mine is warped at the front and chipped, your's looks pretty nice. I'm trying to decide between an original and the aftermarket cardboard version. Thanks much, Bob.

My '65 box has the top left corner in farther than the top right corner, to clear the right vent tube Not sure if your '64 box is the same, pictures will help.

Here are some other pictures, hope they show what you need. If not I can take some more.

101_3701.JPG

101_3702.JPG

101_3703.JPG

101_3704.JPG

101_3705.JPG

101_3706.JPG

101_3707.JPG

101_3708.JPG

101_3709.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to send more pictures of the box. It looks just like my '65 box in shape, the only difference I see is mine has a small cutout in front at the top for the optional locking glove box latch. I need to think about it, there's a guy on the list that says he is going to make them out of vacuum plastic, but he never seems to get around to it. I'll get in touch as soon as I figure out what I want to do. Thanks, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back