1964 Dart Speedo

-

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
My speedo has developed issues and i was wondering what all years/cars had the same speedo as a 1964 dodge dart?

Speedometer or Cable? Cable, should be shared by 63-66 A-body (Valiant, Dart, Barracuda).

Speedo, It might be a 1 year only thing.

What is speedo doing?

I have a similar problem. Speedometer was jerky when driving and it seems the needle became detached from the center of the speedometer. Odometer works and all the noise stopped with lubrication in the speedometer oil cup. Has anyone ever taken the speedometer apart to reattach the orange needle speed indicator?

My speedo has developed issues and i was wondering what all years/cars had the same speedo as a 1964 dodge dart?

You can buy a universal kit at auto zone for 3.00 bucks it includes the metal wire and clips for it you can fix the original one just make sure you cut it at the correct length no slack make sure you run some tranny oil done the cable when you redo it very easy to do and good luck!!!

the speedo pointer just press' on to the shaft speedos are not hard to fix just go slow n watch how it comes apart

-
Back