Status
Not open for further replies.

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Putting up for sale what used to be my 1964 Dart Wagon. V8,78 Volare 318, 904auto, 8 1/4 rear all from donor vehicle. Has Hooker Super Comp Headers, DynoMax 18" bullet mufflers. 16 gallon fuel cell, holley blue pump, all fuel line is -6 with AN fittings. Carb is a Edelbrock along with a Edelbrock intake. Motor and trans was pulled straight from donor and stuck into the wagon with headers and intake put on, no internal mods on motor. Front end was completely rebuilt with a PST Super Poly Graphite kit. Up front disc brakes from 73 and up Dart, usual swap. Car is driveable with non-op and there are no back fees. Extra set of fenders in good shape, and a extra set not in so good shape. Extra set of quarter panels, a few doors,hood, and a extra parts power tailgate. And a brand new windshield with gasket and gasket locking strip.

Located in Sacramento Ca. And asking $2,500 O.B.O.

There is so much in this car I'm going to have to post up a complete list.

Isn't Divorce fun?? Don't try this at home kids..

Very sorry you are going through this. If you decide to separate the parts I need quarters and possibly the tailgate. Best of luck to you either way, I hope she finds a good home.

Quarter panels are gone. Thanks AARON!

Also selling new Hooker Super Comp Headers #5208 that I picked up years ago they were put in and taken back out painted white except for part of one tube that was bead blasted. $350 O.B.O. pickup only

9" Ferd Moser housing round back with 31 spline Moser axles. Long ARP studs. Wilwood Superlite Calipers, 12"x1.25" rotors, weld on caliper mounts, hoses and an fittings. Flange to flange measurement is 48". New set of spring mounts included and not welded on. Over $850 in it. Asking $600 and pickup only.

Addco sway bar #751 brand new, never installed $100 pickup only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back