Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1964 Dodge Dart GT that I need to move quick!

It has no motor or transmission.

It is an original California car that is good for a nice restore.

a little rust in the trunk but that is it.

We have lost interest in this car and would like to get it to someone that would like to restore it.

small bolt disc brakes,

7 1/4 rear end

clean virtually no rust on this car

no post car

salvage title

Looking to get this car to a good home where it will be restored.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please see the photos below.

more photos here

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w109/craigibc/64 Dart/

PM me here or email [email protected]

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

I would love it as another project if someone could bring it to FL for next to nothing. Somebody save this nice solid car! Why do you need to get rid of it quick?

Looks good. Is the car in Escondido and is it still available? How far out is the registration and is it running at all? I'm in south OC so I might have some interest.

Looks good. Is the car in Escondido and is it still available? How far out is the registration and is it running at all? I'm in south OC so I might have some interest.

No engine or trans, so I doubt it's running at all.

I know who used to have that car.....It ran great and handled even better. It saw track time at Willow Springs at least once. I also know how that white fender got there! :)

That's definatly Junk Yard Heros old Dart. I remember the dumpster encounter....hence the white fender I found for him in a wrecking yard here in Ridgecrest.

I wish I had money for that sucker, I'm local too!
I just picked up a '72 Scamp today for a killer price though. I even have a extra engine and tranny. Ah! I need a bigger garage. :D

like a phoenix from the ashes....

she looks about the same as when she left my hands a few years ago.

man, if cars could talk... the stories this one would tell...

-JYH

no go on the barracuda.. that was already sold... would love to hear the story and the history of the car...

We are thinking about throwing it into storage and making a drag car out of it.

We are donating the 360/904 drive train and the 8 3/4 abody rearend to a 71 Duster.

Craig

I have a 1964 Dodge Dart GT that is a prime candidate for a great car to restore. It is an original California car that we picked up a few month ago but since lost interest.

It was originally a V8 car but does not have a motor or transmission. It has small bolt pattern disc brakes with a 7/14” rear end. This car does have a salvage title but is a good solid car that drove well down the highway.
If you are looking for a great deal on a car that you can start with a good straight body please come take a look at bring your trailer to tow it home!
It has current California tags.
Let me know if you have any questions.

If no one is interested I will consider cutting it up for parts if anyone is looking.

Please see the photos below.

Email me @ [email protected] or call 760-291-7065 or send a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

that would suck if you had to cut it up being an original V8 gt, but if you do I would be interested in the headlight rings and a few other pieces. I wish i had the room to pick up another project but the city has been a pain in my a## lately.

I do not want to cut it up but I have not seen much interest in the car so far. If I did not have 9 cars in my driveway right now I would keep it around.

Definitely need to thin the herd this month.

Craig

What a drag, I'm too far away. Nice car, I'd buy it but it's too far.....same old story, I know.

Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!
Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back