[SOLD] 1964 Dodge Dart Wagon Rat Rod

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling our '64 Dodge Dart Wagon Rat Rod due to divorce and financial issues. Clean title, 273 V8 motor, 4 on the floor manual Trans, ratted out before we bought her, so not sure on actual miles, converted to a 2 door, no back seat, gauges aren't working. Drivers side rear tire flew off going down a main road about 4 years ago (see pics) and she's been sitting in the garage ever since.
She needs work, too much for my now ex-husband to do, so he agreed to sell her to help pay off or bills. Great project car for the right person. Rare car, you'll get TONS of attention everywhere you take her! Make an offer See videos here 1964 Dodge Dart · 270 Wagon
See less

Lizzie5.jpg

IMG_1137.JPG

Lizzie.jpg

n_1964 Dodge Wagons-02-03.jpg

n_1964 Dodge Wagons-08.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really hoping to get between $3-4,000, but I know it needs work, so it's negotiable. She's garage kept but is still starting to show some surface rust.

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0317.jpeg

IMG_0316.jpeg

IMG_0315.jpeg

How did the tire fall off; is there something mechanically wrong with the wheel, hub or axle?

We believe our nutjob neighbor loosened a couple of lug nuts. She was parked in the driveway as my (ex)husband was using her as a daily driver. The neighbor has "fits" where he stands outside screaming at no one, he's threatened to kick my ***, and he tried to run my (ex)husband over once. But to answer your question, as far as I know, there's nothing mechanically wrong with the wheel/hub/axle.
How did the tire fall off; is there something mechanically wrong with the wheel, hub or axle?

Can you get photos of the rear axle, under neath and interior.

thanks

love those Dart wagons , will checkout the video and wait for picks of underside . good luck

I'm at work right now, but will try to get some when I get home and will post them here
I'm at work right now, but will try to get some when I get home and will post them here
Sorry I haven't got the video/photos up yet, I got food poisoning and am just starting to feel human again. It's on my list for tomorrow!

Can you get photos of the rear axle, under neath and interior.

thanks
Here are a bunch of photos I took this morning. The ones of the rear interior were taken thru the rear window (there isn't enough room in my garage to open the door and without the battery, I can't put the window down). I have some videos too, if you want to see them I can't create a link and share it.

IMG_0590.jpeg

Rear interior, taken thru window
IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0583.jpeg

Front floors
IMG_0582.jpeg

IMG_0581.jpeg

Back of drivers seat
IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0577.jpeg

I'll clear all of his crap out of it before it's picked up
IMG_0576.jpeg