-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Test the waters to see what the interest may be. I have a 64 Dodge Polara 500 hardtop. It was a factory big block, have fender tag. Was being made into a Super Stock tribute car. Car is a project but everything that has been done has been done right. 383 which privious owner stated he had spent over 5,000.00 on the build up alone. Has rebuilt 727, new paint on a privious rust free body. Hood with max wedge scoop not painted yet. Has partial interior (no front or rear seats) driver quality door panles whcih are black. Dash is complete but out of the car because they were changing the interior color ro red. Missing one piece of stainless (which I have bought but it needs straightened and polishe) the rest of the trim already has been straightened and polished. No front bumper. Fully tinted glass (green) all in great shape. Was being made into a radio heater rear seat delete cars. Have a100 style bucket seats (out of a British A100 van) in fare shape that go with it. Looking to trade for? Like old truck, A bodies, small cars (Colts, Arrows, Vega Pinto Gremlin) but would look at any trade offers of equal value. Car is located in Rolla, Mo. 7,000.00

Attachments

• crop4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,332
  • crop 3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,334
  • crop 1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,313
  • engine crop.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,309
Are you sure this is a 500 model and not a 440 - 500 would have had factory buckets with a console and trim on top of the trunk lid

Trade deal fell through, car is still for sale, now at an unbelievable lower price. $5,800.00 takes it along with 300.00 worth of reproduction super stock seat brackets. And yes it's a 500.

Car is still for sale. Dash is back in car. I can't believe no one has grabbed this up. New professional paint job, new performance engine and transmission, new tires, new accessories, new super stock seat brackets. No rust ever on this car. Stainless that has been straightened and polished. The body alone is worth the asking price. First person to come and see this beauty will no doubt buy it.

I really miss my old '64 Polara. I am severely tempted to bite on yours. I assume you've got the windshield and back glass? Has it been fired up yet? Is the drivetrain complete and hooked up? Still a push button auto? What rear end? Posi? Gears?

8 3/4 posi everything hooked up except no transmission lines. Needs either new tank or old one cleaned. Heard it run for about 5 minutes when I bought it. New performance motor has not been tuned. It truly sounded like a pro stock. Bought the car to help a guy out. Not a b body guy. All glass dark tint and perfect. Was a push button but now has a late 60s 727 which has been gone through and a deep pan. I'll take 5500.00 for it not a penny less because that's what I have in it. Also have old factory cast iron 2x4 intake and 2 edelbrock carbs that go with it. Also brand new in box b&m rachet shifter. I have 600.00 in that stuff alone.

Needs tank cleaned and hooked up, new transmission lines, needs glass installed, interior installed (including headliner) a bumper and one piece of stainless fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back