808-dartGT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for OEM radio and aluminum uncut plate that goes behind it

lights switch knob

left front fender stainless V tip

right quarter panel top short stainless piece ( one that’s between long piece and butts against convertible trim)

Rebuilt or rebuildable Holley single barrel carb

OEM battery tray

OEM coolant expansion tank

Thank you for looking!

They didnt use puke tanks (coolant expansion tank) back then. I believe the overflow from the tube from the radiator tank went right on the ground. My 67 didnt have one either. i used a Hyundai tiburon puke tank and mounting bracket.

Last edited:
They didnt use puke tanks (coolant expansion tank) back then. I believe the overflow from the tube from the radiator tank went right on the ground. My 67 didnt have one either. i used a Hyundai tiburon puke tank and mounting bracket.
Do you have a picture of your set up?

Matt is correct - no overflows back then. My 65 overflow goes directly to ground, although I will rectify that in my restoration.

The battery trays for the 63-66’s should be the same for very similar. I “think” they are being reproduced. If not, I might have an extra.

I used a dorman replacement for a first gen Hyundai tiburon, and a factory tiburon mounting bracket. I made a riser out of 1" square tubing to set the puke tank higher so the hose runs cleanly straight across to the tank. The dorman replacement positions the hose inlet in the cap better than the OEM since it's like a moulded in 90° elbow. The stock hyundai one the hose comes in straight down from the top and will run the inside of the hood or kink when the hood is closed. Got it from rockauto on closeout for about $2. Had to move one of my horns over a bit on the radiator support. Of course a 67 is a bit different than the 64 you may not have that issue. Pix are during mock up. Remember to change your radiator cap to one that works with a puke tank.

downloadfile-101.jpg

downloadfile-99.jpg

downloadfile-72.jpg

downloadfile-125.jpg

Last edited:
lights switch knob

OEM battery tray

Thank you for looking!

What does the knob need to look like?
Also, I have the supports for the battery tray. I need to pull and check them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back