Status
Not open for further replies.

tkimes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Valiant

I have a 1964 PLymouth Valiant 4 Door Sedan All original with low factory miles. Its got the 225 with pushbutton tranny and ignition has been updated from the points system to a mallory setup.

The car is lowered with blocks in the back and torsion bars in the front, has new tires and bright Orange Steelies

with Plymouth HUbcaps, Skinny white walls. Slant Six with pushbutton transmission.

Installed a new CD Deck with two 6x9 speakers in the rear tray. I only run Mobil 1 Synthetic oil, and it is changed about every 5 months. New Weatherstripping as well. Very Reliable car, even more so then some hondas ;)

Did i mention the interior is all original except for seatbelts and a new headliner?!

THe bad: 1. temp guage doesnt work
2. oil pan could use a new gasket

Is originally an Arizona car which is why there is practically ZERO rust, i drive this car daily and it has NEVER left me stranded and i've been driving it for the past two years, i love the car but im moving soon and need to get rid of it.

Asking 3200 obo NO TRADES OR LOWBALLS, Wont find a cleaner old car in Original shape

Contact me at [email protected]

I'm in Northern California, Come pick it up!

000_0768.jpg

000_0769.jpg

valiant baby! 001.jpg

valiant baby! 002.jpg

valiant baby! 003.jpg

valiant baby! 004.jpg

valiant baby! 006.jpg

valiant baby! 007.jpg

Very nice ride, wish I had some money, I'd pick it up. One question, where'd you get the new weatherstripping? I need some for my '64 4-door and haven't been able to find it. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

**** i dont remember the place but i do know it took like a 6 month wait to get it, it was ridiculous but it did come, i think it was laysons or lawsons mailorder or something like that.

I love cruising around town in this thing man , wish i could keep

**** i dont remember the place but i do know it took like a 6 month wait to get it, it was ridiculous but it did come, i think it was laysons or lawsons mailorder or something like that.

I love cruising around town in this thing man , wish i could keep
Very nice ride, wish I had some money, I'd pick it up. One question, where'd you get the new weatherstripping? I need some for my '64 4-door and haven't been able to find it. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back