[WANTED] 1964 Valiant 7 1/4 Rear End Parts Needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Vixen's carrier spider gears stripped the other day, so she's dead in the water. I am in need of either a complete good used 7 1/4 carrier, or a good used internal 4 piece gear set that includes the two side gears and the two small spider gears. As usual, I don't have a lot of money, but maybe we can trade something around. Please let me know. Thanks.

Here a while back, I had the "whole ball of wax," for free...No takers. It and a bunch of other un-wantd stuff went to the scrap yard. (I know that's not much help to you) There was some 7 1/4s posted on the forum recently, some free, if not mistaken. Should be easy to get what you need.

Last edited:
I have some stuff i got from Roy a few years back, If no one esle responds I will dig them out of the "Pit" I call a garage and get photos.

I have some stuff i got from Roy a few years back, If no one esle responds I will dig them out of the "Pit" I call a garage and get photos.
I have a pile of parts he gave me too, but nothing for the little 7 1/4.

does it matter what year of 7 1/4 ?

all the 7.25 rear ends I have are 68 and newer, are they not different after 67 for some goofy reason?

does it matter what year of 7 1/4 ?

all the 7.25 rear ends I have are 68 and newer, are they not different after 67 for some goofy reason?
9 bolt cover rears are compatible from what I understand.

do you have a pic of you need? why don't you just PM me your address.
I have to get it pulled out first and I'll post a picture of it and the carnage. I also need to completely inspect the ring and pinion gears too, but it's cold AF here as the kids say nowadays. I'll get it all out and post pictures tomorrow. You have an incoming PM.

I'm in St George Utah.. I have a 7 1/4 I'd just give you. It's under a 72 Swinger I'm parting out.
That is beyond generous. I am in Georgia however. That complicates things a little bit. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back