Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkrazed

Moparkrazed
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys! My uncle just purchased a 1964 valiant over the weekend and we just got it running ( slant six 225, push button transmission). He needs a push rod for his master cylinder so we can hook up brakes and needs front and rear seats. Guy he bought it from had Dakota buckets thrown in and a neon rear seat. If anyone has anything close or around Columbia, sc please let me know and I can pass info to him. If we need to drive some to pick up parts we can probably make that happen. Thanks again.

Edit. He also needs a driver side upper control arm. Prior owner put a rim on and ate into the control arm metal.

Last edited:
Hey guys! My uncle just purchased a 1964 valiant over the weekend and we just got it running ( slant six 225, push button transmission). He needs a push rod for his master cylinder so we can hook up brakes and needs front and rear seats. Guy he bought it from had Dakota buckets thrown in and a neon rear seat. If anyone has anything close or around Columbia, sc please let me know and I can pass info to him. If we need to drive some to pick up parts we can probably make that happen. Thanks again.

Edit. He also needs a driver side upper control arm. Prior owner put a rim on and ate into the control arm metal.
I have a rear seat complete but I'm in West Monroe, Louisiana

I believe I have an upper control arm.

Awesome. What would you need for it if yo have it? Your in ga right?
I actually have both. I have them laid out like they go on the car if you were sitting in the driver's seat. Left is driver's side, right is passenger's side. Send me a PM so we don't turn this into a for sale thread and make more work for @toolmanmike.
DSCF1674.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back