1964 Valiant Signet 200 Convertible

-

capac

Reaction score
Hi there :)

Just bought this car last weekend. I've always been into mopars, but it's been close to 10 years since I've worked on one! I'm looking forward to getting back into it...

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

looks like you have a great foundation. Keep us posted with pics!

looks like you have a great foundation. Keep us posted with pics!

I don't know if the foundation is too good :(

I pulled the carpet out and the floors are in very rough shape. I know I can buy the four floor pans, but I don't think that will be enough... I've never fabbed floor pans before. This could get interesting :(

[QUfriendE="capac, post: 1971742279, member: 50894"]I don't know if the foundation is too good :(

I pulled the carpet out and the floors are in very rough shape. I know I can buy the four floor pans, but I don't think that will be enough... I've never fabbed floor pans before. This could get interesting :([/QUOTE] A friend and i did the two pans on the drivers side, it was well worth the cost to buy repope pans and they fit great, iam going to do frame conectors as well, look in my restoration thread and serch frame conectors here, the search engine has been my friend for many years here, plus all the great tech help i have gotten help from.. enjoy this great place i call home

-
Back