Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Valiant Signet 2 Door Hard Top.
Factory V8 car.
Push button Auto.

was 273 2bbl, now has a 318 with #302 heads
mild cam, 4bbl, dual exhaust off the stock manifolds.

Car came from California to the east coast in 2003,
I bought the car in 2004.

$5495.

DSCN3249Medium.JPG

picturescarshowetc005Medium.jpg

DSCN2084Medium.JPG

sweet ride. where near Albany are you ? i'm in Amsterdam

I live in Rensselaer, just east of the Hudson River, which is what
seperates Albany and Rensselaer. FN32 if you have your "Ham" license.

{The "Albany" Amtrak Station is in Rensselaer.}

DSCN2085Medium.JPG

I love that car, I wish I had a larger garage, I would jump on it.

I live in a northern suburb of Syracuse, NY, which is Mattydale, NY, right next to the airport. I think the price is right for your car. You could not restore one in that price range.

How come you are selling? Price is right, I have always like this car, good luck!

I may sell my house next year to move into another with a larger garage, the only way I could make my garage bigger would require an addition on the back side of my house. I have $30000 equity in my house based on an agents appraisal last year. This might be the right time to sell my ranch.

How come you are selling? Price is right, I have always like this car, good luck!

I have arthritis pretty bad, and also about 2 years ago, Fall 2008,
I ruptured my right quadriceps tendon, which makes using the manual steering and manual brakes a little tough.

I am better than a year ago tho. :) Don't often need a cane.

The little old Lady I rented a garage from passed away, in 2010,
and I lost my storage, and have been asked to vacate the garage.

I am lucky, the new owners agreed to let me use the garage till May 1st.

I have always liked the car too, just have not been able to use the car much the last 3 years. The car is not perfect, but it is better than 90% of the cars 10 years old that get driven on the salty NY State roads, A lot to be said for having a car from the dry southwest, like stuff unbolts, not needing a torch.

I put sound deadner under the carpet, and above the headliner. Made the car quieter than any A body I have ever driven. The headliner does have a couple sags. I installed it, and to do it over, would pay someone who knows how to do it properly.

The arthritis has made the fun of working on cars, not fun, but painful.
It could be much worse, I can walk and move around pretty good, and was able to return to work. I hope to retire in the next couple years.8)

Thanks for looking and best of luck in the car hobby.

I cant believe it hasnt sold yet.

I was thinking the same thing when I say the title back at the top... This is one of my favorite A-body styles, too bad I can only have/afford one car!

What size rear is in this ? Still a 7-1/4" ? Im hoping late spring/early summer I have some money for a toy.

I love this thing, clean, nicely modded. I would make very little minor, stock looking changes and drive the bajesus out of it, LOL

Cant believe if hasnt moved at this price.. Im sured your snowed in like I am till at least June, LOL

You couldn't build that car for that money for sure and in this part of the country in that price range all you get is a bondo buggy. It's a shame this car hasn't been snapped up. I would love to buy it for my wife.

Geez Cavey,I get a lot of pain too. It's real frustrating,I take weeks and months off from my car resto because of pain. I hope this beautifull little car seels soon.

Car is still available.

Yes, it's in the garage, with a little less snow near the door,
than there was in this photo taken the other day.
Some of the ice on the side street melted today,
its supposed to be warm again tomorrow, near 55f and then get cold again.

Long, cold winter here this year.Glad we had a couple warm days. :)

I love this thing, clean, nicely modded. I would make very little minor, stock looking changes and drive the bajesus out of it, LOL

Cant believe if hasnt moved at this price.. Im sured your snowed in like I am till at least June, LOL

A lot of the snow melted last Friday, then we got 3 more inches Monday.

I can shovel the snow from in front of the door, to get to the car. ;)

If I had the money for it I would bring my shovel and help dig it out., Its a great car at a great price, Perfect for me to toss the wife and kids in and cruise. Its just the wrong time.

:sad:

Spring is coming and guys will be itching to go cruising, she'll sell.

I had a busy week at the shop but after paying the bills I brought home a whopping $250. Doesnt llok like I'll be coming up with any extra cash anytime soon.

Spring is coming and guys will be itching to go cruising, she'll sell.

I had a busy week at the shop but after paying the bills I brought home a whopping $250. Doesnt llok like I'll be coming up with any extra cash anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back