-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone! I've got a Formula S barracuda (Commando) intake for a 64-65 273, as well as a dual quad tunnel ram for a 318-340-360.

I purchased a disassembled 273 a few years ago and the intake came with it. I assembled the long block, went to put the intake on, and was confused when the bolt holes were too small wouldn't line up. As everyone that is looking for an early intake knows, I had received an early intake for my late block! Basically, it is useless to me and in my way. It has been cleaned and painted with aluminum gloss paint and looks pretty good. Asking $300 + shipping

A while back, I bought a Edelbrock TR5 tunnel ram for a small block. I don't have a use for it right now, but I probably will in the future. Not in as big of a hurry to get rid of it as I am the 273 intake, but i'm definitely not attached to it. It could use a cleaning, but doesn't look bad. It has one carb stud left in it that I will try to get out. Asking $325 + shipping

Let me know if you cant view the pictures.

Both intakes appear to be worth a little and I don't have a current use for them, so I thought I'd see if someone else could use them. Not too up to date on the prices so If anyone's interested, I'll let you shoot me a number. I don't get offended by low ball offers. The worst I could say is no. Please let me know if I'm out of line on the prices! I just stuck a number up there because I don't want the post deleted.

I'm willing to ship, but be aware that the 273 intake weighs a ton. Local pickup is welcome. They are located in Weatherford, Tx. Not sure what they would cost to ship as I've never shipped anything like this, but I can find out.

Comment or shoot me a PM if interested! Thanks!

Hello,
I want to make sure this manifold will work on my 66 273 V8 Barracuda. I am converting my 2bbl to a 4bbl and this looks like it might work, can you confirm.
I can offer you $100. plus pay for shipping.

Thanks,
Cameron

Hello,
I want to make sure this manifold will work on my 66 273 V8 Barracuda. I am converting my 2bbl to a 4bbl and this looks like it might work, can you confirm.

Thanks,
Cameron

No, the 64 & 65 273 had a different intake bolt diameter and angle than the 66 and later ones.

This one would have to have the bolt holes "modified" to work on your engine.

Hello,

Thanks,
Cameron

Krazykuda is correct. This intake will only work on 64-65 engines.

Thanks!

273 intake is sold!

Carb stud on tunnel ram has also been removed.

I do still have it. Send me a PM if interested!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back