Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   1
Contact seller
Looking for the caliper to spindle, mounting bolts, and the brake hose attaching brackets, that are used on the 1965 to 1972 A Body, Kelsey Hayes 4 piston, disc brake systems.

I am willing to purchase bolts seperately, or brackets seperately. One, two, three, or four, of the bolts, or even just a left, or right, hose bracket, or a pair.

Anyone have some junk core calipers lying around that your never going to be doing anything with, that still has these usable parts on them? Or just parts lying in the back of your parts drawer?

I'm trying to put a brake set up together if i can come up with the rest of the parts.

Immediate payment to you through Pay Pal.
Contact me thru this forum, or at, [email protected]
Thank you.
Jim V.

Attachments

• Kelsey Hayes Parts [640x480].jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,289
I have some or most of those parts,I'll be back monday send me a pm if ya still need them........Wagg's

Hi Wagg's
Back from the weekend?

Anyone else have anything lying around, that your never going to be needing, please let me know.

I dug and dug and all I came up with was two caliper to spindle bolts and washers

Still trying to do my best in locating these parts.
Anyone else, that hasn't changed their mind in selling, or the internet parts scammers that e mailed with their BS stories.
JV

Still looking for a few more of these parts.
Mainly the bolts.
Anyone have any lying around in their parts drawer, or tool boxes?
Thank's

Bump for the month of April.

Might have at least 1 hose bracket - I'll have to take a look tomorrow.

I have one hose bracket. PM me and in the meantime i will find out if i have a right or left. I cant remember. I have the other one somewhere in my garage but never have been able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back