-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesnow

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Forsale is my 1965 Plymouth barracuda. Originally a 273 V-8 4 speed car. Now it has a 318-904. It still has the pedals, hump, ball stud, pushrod.
318 has new oilpump,water pump,valves seals,Eddy performer intake, Holley 4bbl, mini stater, new belts,hoses etc. 1965 273 2bbl engine is included aprox 82K miles. Real nice body. Older paint. New disk brakes, Aluminum slots. new gas tank, 3/8" fuel line, new adjustable shocks, 8 3/4" rear. New Ledgendary seat covers, carpet. White w/ Gold interior. Needs exhaust. Small mOdds and ends.
Located s.e.pa. zip 18944
$4500 obo.

cuda 003.JPG

cuda 001.JPG

joesnow I don't know how this thing didn't sell the first time you posted it! I would have grabbed it already but have too many irons in the fire. I think you originally said no trades and I need to thin the herd. If 64 Barracuda doesn't want it let me know, may be able to swing it. BUMP!

I really didn't want to sell it before. I was hoping to have room for it somehow. I have come to terms with it, now it will go. I have been able to work on it some. It is close to being done. Still needs exhaust run.

I don't blame you! The car looks really good, the body is the hardest part and that one looks really nice. Keep us posted, she needs to go to a good home.

Yeah, I was just going to look at the Belvedere, not buy it. Just something about that style , had to have it. Bought it w/273, changed it to a 340, 528 Hemi is in the wings waiting.

great price..I'm not in the market...but with all the extras done. You should get what you are asking for...

Aloha!

It's a hard market right now, mine wouldn't sell so I am going to freshen it up and sell it for my church. Good luck, this is a nice car and somebody will be the lucky owner soon!

Very Discouraging when other just don't see the value and joy that you see in a hobbie. Thanks for the listing. Spring is coming I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back