1965 barracuda b pillar help

-

65MagnumFish

65MagnumFish
Reaction score
So I had removed the lead from my barracuda and forgot to take pics of the topside of the quarter panel where it ties into the b pillar. Chrysler has some hellacious seams underneath the lead. Could someone take a pic of what shape that is in finished? The part where the trim attaches on top of quarter is what I’m worried about. Has a channel the top trim Kay’s into but then it smoothed out to the door jamb? This would be huge if someone could help. Thanks.

What you're talking about is a little vague. Are you talking about the leaded seam where the top meets the quarter panel at the end of the drip rail?
mxcp_1581386950558.jpg

So I had removed the lead from my barracuda and forgot to take pics of the topside of the quarter panel where it ties into the b pillar. Chrysler has some hellacious seams underneath the lead. Could someone take a pic of what shape that is in finished? The part where the trim attaches on top of quarter is what I’m worried about. Has a channel the top trim Kay’s into but then it smoothed out to the door jamb? This would be huge if someone could help. Thanks.
Post pictures of the areas that you want pictures of

-
Back