1965 Barracuda Custom instrument panel gauges with sweeping tachometer

-
I think Dakota Digital might offer custom gauges like that; I know Speedhut does. My Speedhut gauge package is similar for my 47

IMG_9928.jpeg

IMG_9927.jpeg

IMG_9926.jpeg

Kind of tacky using a universal upper radiator hose for the amount of money most likely spent JMO.

I think Dakota Digital might offer custom gauges like that; I know Speedhut does. My Speedhut gauge package is similar for my 47

View attachment 1716217873

View attachment 1716217874

View attachment 1716217875

Kind of tacky using a universal upper radiator hose for the amount of money most likely spent JMO.
Yes the radiator hose is a buzz kill! NO doubt. The gauges you used are nice as well. The tach orientation on yours make it more visible. The ones on the Barracuda are made by Classic instrument. They fit the car well with the black background and they just look like they belong in the car.

Ad said they had $125k invested and it sold for $96k.
Brake line junctions on rear axle don't appear to be tied down. Hose hanging below the axle doesn't inspire confidence either. For almost 100 grand I expect a lot
brake line.jpg

Ad said they had $125k invested and it sold for $96k.
Brake line junctions on rear axle don't appear to be tied down. Hose hanging below the axle doesn't inspire confidence either. For almost 100 grand I expect a lot
View attachment 1716217894
No doubt...I can't believe they got 96 K. The brake line is also rubbing on the shock and laying on the springs but the gauges look good.

I have more than $125,000 in my car. My wife charges me an enormous labor fee. Every part I buy has a new shoes service charge and every labor hour has a salon sundries fee and jewelry replenishment fee. Damn it’s expensive to work on my own car.

I have more than $125,000 in my car. My wife charges me an enormous labor fee. Every part I buy has a new shoes service charge and every labor hour has a salon sundries fee and jewelry replenishment fee. Damn it’s expensive to work on my own car.
That's a good point you make there

Total head scratcher here. Control it from a cell phone app maybe?
you may be on to something there! I hate not knowing LOL. I'm still on the fence about how the vents were cut in the dash but it looks better than that thing Ma Mopar used from the factory...and back in the 70's your girlfriend couldn't snuggle up next to you with that abomination under the dash. LOL but It's still Mopar or No Car!

you may be on to something there! I hate not knowing LOL. I'm still on the fence about how the vents were cut in the dash but it looks better than that thing Ma Mopar used from the factory...and back in the 70's your girlfriend couldn't snuggle up next to you with that abomination under the dash. LOL but It's still Mopar or No Car!
There's some wizardry going on I'd say. No driver facing vents on the oe setup leaves something to be desired and they fixed that

-
Back